Life & Health Rates, Forms & Compliance
You must use SERFF (System for Electronic Rate and Form Filings) to file all required advertising, form and rate filings.
- If you are unfamiliar with SERFF or require technical assistance using the site, please contact the SERFF Help Desk at 816‐783‐8990 or [email protected].
- The Arizona Department of Insurance does not own, maintain or offer training for the SERFF system.
- For an updated listing of the Arizona Department of Insurance and Financial Institutions filing checklists, supporting documentation and transmittal forms, log into the SERFF website, click on the “Filing Rules” tab and then on the “Find” option under "ArizonaLH General."
- If you need help identifying the correct TOI (type of insurance) and sub‐TOI codes for your filings, please see the listing for “Types of Insurance" after logging into the SERFF website.
- Search closed life and health filings using SERFF Filing Access (SFA)