What is #ParkSmartAZ?
#ParkSmartAZ is a common-sense approach to vehicle protection and can be used anytime, anywhere.
Be Observant -
- When parking in a public place, park in well lit, high traffic areas
- When parking at home, use a garage
Remove Valuables -
- If you must leave valuables in a vehicle, hide them from plain view. This includes weapons, cell phones, purses, wallets, backpacks, diaper bags, gym bags, medication, money, spare change, and mail.
Lock Your Car Take Your Keys-
- Vehicles left unlocked or with the keys in them make easy targets
- Avoid keeping spare keys in your vehicle.
NEVER Leave Your Vehicle Running While Unattended
- Pets and children should never be left in an unattended vehicle.
Remember to #ParkSmartAz no matter where you go.