|All Department of Insurance and Financial Institution jobs, and most other State of Arizona government jobs, are now accessible through a singular web site: AZStateJobs.gov
AZStateJobs.gov eliminates paper résumés and the need to surf through multiple agency web sites. Simply click on AZStateJobs.gov and you can:
- Search for job openings by job description keyword, job type or job name. Nominate yourself for advertised vacancies. If you wish to only view Arizona Department of Insurance jobs, you can enter ADOI in the keyword search field.
- Nominate yourself for advertised vacancies.
- Create résumés and cover letters online by using a résumés builder or by cutting/pasting from a word processing document.
- Edit and instantly update previously submitted résumés and cover letters.
- Establish a personal, confidential account (optional) where you can receive automatic notifications of job openings of interest.
Individuals with questions about Department of Insurance job openings should contact Nicole Baker, Human Resources Manager, at 602-771-2785
Sometimes, state-contracted vendors hire employees or subcontract for goods and services. You may want to use the "Public Catalog" link on the Arizona Procurement Portal website (https://app.az.gov) to find state-contracted vendors that you can contact to determine whether they have any job or subcontracting opportunities.