Portable Electronics Adjuster
PORTABLE ELECTRONICS ADJUSTER MENU
WHAT IS A PORTABLE ELECTRONICS ADJUSTER?
A portable electronics adjuster is a person licensed in Arizona to adjust only portable electronics insurance claims. The person must either be:
- A resident of Canada who holds an adjuster license in another state that permits the person to adjust portable electronics insurance in that state; or,
- A resident of another state who is not licensed as an insurance adjuster, but is permitted to adjust portable electronics insurance claims in the resident state.
WHO MUST BE LICENSED?
To adjust portable electronics insurance claims...
- An Arizona resident must hold an insurance adjuster license.
- A person who resides in another state that licenses insurance adjusters must hold a resident insurance adjuster license in that state and become licensed as a nonresident insurance adjuster in Arizona.
- A person who resides in another state that does not license adjusters but is allowed to adjust portable electronics insurance claims in that state must become licensed in Arizona as a portable electronics insurance adjuster.
- A resident of Canada who holds an adjuster license in another state that permits the person to adjust portable electronics insurance in that state must become licensed in Arizona as a portable electronics insurance adjuster.
All insurance professionals (both residents and nonresidents) can apply for licenses, renew licenses, and update addresses and phone numbers online through the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR), at www.nipr.com.
NIPR license and renewal applications are easy to complete, and we can usually process them faster than applications that are mailed to us. NIPR charges a small transaction fee (around $5 to $7) to process a license application and fee payment. Many people have found that overall, the added convenience plus the time and postage savings are worth paying the fee.
USE NIPR FOR FREE to change an address, e-mail address or phone number!