To get more information:
List of the 8 insurance companies offering major medical health insurance to individuals and families in Arizona in plan year 2023.
- Visit HealthCare.gov
- Call the Marketplace - (800) 318-2596
- Work with an assister or licensed agent/broker
- coveraz.org or call (800) 377-3536
- If you’ve had recent changes in employment or income, you may be eligible NOW for a special enrollment period. Visit healthcare.gov to find out.
Many uninsured individuals could be eligible for AHCCCS or qualify for free or reduced-cost health insurance through the Marketplace via advanced premium tax credits.
Resources for individuals and families shopping for health insurance during Open Enrollment :
- Compare major medical health insurance plans at healthcare.gov
- What to Ask When Shopping for Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Shopping Tool
- Read this Before You Buy That “Low Cost” Health Insurance
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the Affordable Care Act
- Visit Health-e-Arizona Plus (AHCCCS) to see if you qualify for no-cost health benefits
- Free assistance from certified assisters: 800-377-3536 or www.coveraz.org/connector
- List of the ONLY insurance companies offering major medical health insurance to individuals and families in Arizona in plan year 2023
- Consumer Guide to Short-Term Limited Duration Plans
- Sample Notice of Coverage continuation ("Mini-COBRA") form